Epson TM-U220B Ethernet Interface
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
It incorporates a range of new functionality, features and design, such as:
- Print speeds up to 4.6 lines-per-second
- Drop-in paper load – A feature introduced for the first time to Epson impact dot matrix receipt printers, which allows effortless changing of paper rolls
- Features daughter board connectivity option – Gives you access now or in the future to Epson's range of interfaces, including serial (RS232), USB, Ethernet and wireless 802.11b
- Wall mounting option – Allows the Epson TM-U220 Series to be mounted on the wall, ideal for hospitality applications.
- Increased data buffer at 4KB
Other features include a paper end detector that automatically alerts the user when the printer is out of paper, an automatic cutter and the ability to print one original plus two copies.
Software Development Kit Available
Epson now has Software Development Kits available for the creation of POS printer applications for iOS and Android devices.