Cino F680 B/Code Scanner KIT - USB
- GS1 DataBar, PDF, MicroPDF and composite code support
- Outstanding reading capability on 3 mil barcode with more than 3” depth of field
- Up to 24“ reading distance on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Up to 34” reading range on general barcodes
- Unsurpassed readability on low contrast, soiled, poorly-printed or damaged barcodes
- Superior motion tolerance for rapid and accurate data-capture on the move
- High speed scanning rate up to 500 scans per second for snappy barcode capture
- All-in-one host interface design,including USB HID, USB COM and RS232
- Automatically switch between presentation scanning and hand-held scanning whilenworking with Cino SmartStand
- Optional vibrator for noisy working environment
The FuzzyScan F680 series bar code linear imager from Cino is built on cutting-edge FuzzyScan 3.0 Imaging Technology. It comes as the top performer in its class at affordable price. The combination of compact yet durable form-factor and superior reading performance make it an ideal solution for retail and commercial applications. The Cino F680 will boost your productivity and provide a path to stay ahead of the competition.
Outstanding reading performance
Thanks to FuzzyScan 3.0 Imaging Technology, the F680 series is capable of reading low contrast, damaged, smudged, poorly-printed barcode labels that are commonly found in the real world quickly and accurately.
Latest linear-stacked barcodes support
To meet the latest application requirement, the F688 supports most popular linear-stacked barcodes, including PDF, MicroPDF, Codablock, GS1 DataBar Linear-stacked and Composite.
Increase productivity with SmartStand
To meet the latest application requirement, the F680 supports most popular linear-stacked barcodes, including PDF, MicroPDF, Codablock, GS1 DataBar Linear-stacked and Composite.