Cino F560 Barcode Scanner - USB
- Support PDF417, MicroPDF and GS1 composite code
- Capable of reading high density barcode on contact
- Superior reading range more than 13” on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Unsurpassed readability on damaged, poorly-printed, smudged or low contrast barcodes
- Sleek and lightweight design fit well in most of hands for intuitive point-and-shoot scanning
- Innovative trigger switch and indication design
- Durable construction to withstand multiple drops to concrete from 1.6 meters
- All-in-one host interface design, including USB HID, USB COM and RS232
- Presentation scanning supported
- Optional vibrator for noisy and quiet environments
- Available in black or gray color
The Cino F560 series bar code scanner is developed with state-of-the-art FuzzyScan 3.0 Imaging Technology inside, sleek yet lightweight form factor outside. It not only provides superior reading performance, but also delivers easy-to-use ergonomics and modern appearance. The characteristics of reliability, efficiency and outstanding cost-performance make F560 well-suited for a broad range of applications and environments, especially for those small to medium sized business. The F560 series is the most ideal solution to streamline workflow while boost productivity.
Modern design and durable construction
Designed to meet the need of intensive use all day, the F560’s ergonomic handle grip and big trigger button deliver to user the maximum comfort but without compromising the sleek-yet-modern form factor. Durable housing ensures that F560 can survive 1.6-meter multiple drops to concrete; thus, providing long lasting reliability and performance.
Superior performance on both contact and distant reading
Thanks to FuzzyScan 3.0 Imaging Technology, the F560 series is capable of reading low contrast, damaged, smudged and poorly-printed barcodes labels quickly and accurately. Furthermore, the F560 supports most popular linear-stacked barcodes, including PDF417, MicroPDF, Codablock, GS1 Composite code. It can read barcodes from contact up to a distance of 18 inches.